The following provides application forms for lotteries and games of chance for which an authorising permit is required to be issued under the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.
To view documents that are provided in portable document format (PDF) you will need to have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have this software installed you can download it for free from the
Adobe Web site
Approvals for permits for trade promotion lotteries can take up to 20 working days for online applications, and up to 25 working days for paper based applications.
Approvals for permits for other types of lotteries and games of chance (eg: Art Unions, Charity Housie, etc) can take up to 20 working days.
Credit Card surcharge
For application fees, under NSW Government policy, a surcharge of 0.4% is added to the payment amount if paid by credit card. Please visit www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/surcharge.asp for more information.
Promotions and competitions forms and applications
- Art unions (PDF)
- Card jackpot games - guidelines (Word)
- Card jackpot games - part A terms and conditions template (Word)
- Card jackpot games - part B raffle terms and conditions template (Word)
- Card jackpot games - part C declaration (Word)
- Charity Housie - fundraising games of chance application form (PDF)
- Chocolate wheels - fundraising games of chance application form (PDF)
- Football-sports tipping competitions (PDF)
- Lucky envelopes - fundraising games of chance application form (PDF)
- Progressive lotteries including silver circles, hundred clubs (PDF)
- Schedule of winners of prizes over $10,000 (Word)
- Scrutiniser's declaration form (Word)
- Sweeps/calcuttas (PDF)
- Trade promotion lottery application form (CG100) (PDF) or apply online via www.licence.nsw.gov.au for a cheaper, faster service.
- Trade promotion lottery amendment form (CG600) (PDF)
Useful linksAbout trade promotion lotteries (trade competitions)
Join our eNews service and stay up to date
To keep up to date with changes, new resources and charity and promotions related information, join our free eNews service and receive updates directly to your email in-box.