NSW Caretaker Period has commenced
The caretaker period for the NSW Election commenced on Friday 6 March 2015.
Accordingly, no ministerial press releases or related information issued by the Government from this date will be available on this website.
For copies of recently-issued ministerial press releases or information on the election policies of any political party as they relate to this agency or its portfolio area, please go directly to the website of the relevant political party.
- Paddington Bowling Club prosecution action
- Charitable fundraising authority revoked
- Kings Cross gets safer to encourage patrons
- New Year's Eve underage liquor supply detected at Newcastle West
- Sydney Harbour licensed vessel compliance operation
Recent media releases
- Special Commission of Inquiry into greyhound racing | Terms of reference 4 March 2015
- Warning to bottle shops after breaches detected | 20 February 2015
- Greyhound Racing NSW Board steps down | 19 February 2015
- Greyhound racing statement - Act review submissions extended | 17 February 2015
- Restaurant prosecuted, fined $3000 and incurs strike over drunk patron 24 December 2014 | Restaurant appeal against sentence 17 March 2015
- NSW Government backs NSW punters and industry | 23 December 2014
- Aboriginal gambling: our stories | 22 December 2014
- Racing NSW board appointments announced | 18 December 2014