Smoke-free outdoor dining
How much could a night out cost you?
right to information
Print this page A | A | A
Home > Liquor > Resources  > Noise (disturbance) complaints

Noise (disturbance) complaints

Disturbance to the quiet and good order of your neighbourhood

If you have a complaint relating to noise from premises and/or their patrons, or as a result of violent or anti-social behaviour by patrons, you may lodge a complaint with our enforcement Branch.

Please view our:

*This form has a statutory declaration and authorisation which must be completed, signed and posted to:
Disturbance Complaints Unit
NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing
GPO Box 7060
Sydney NSW 2001

If your complaint is about other matters e.g. responsible service of alcohol, hotel and club operations, gaming machines, please visit our complaints page.