Registered Training Organisations (RTO) - RSA
This page contains the following important information for existing RSA training providers:
- RSA course material
- How to become an approved RSA training provider?
- RSA Trainer approvals
RSA course material
RSA course material is available for download by approved training providers:
RSA course material (251 KB)
Training providers will need to develop their own case studies, presentation material and role plays along with student assessment material.
How to become an approved RSA training provider?
Registered training organisations interested in delivering the RSA course must submit the following forms:
- Approval application to conduct classroom training
- Trainer notification
- Online portal access application
Once approved, the training provider will be notified in writing, including details of the conditions of approval.
Online RSA trial
Registered training organisations intending to conduct online RSA courses as part of a one year trial must obtain approval by completing and submitting an Approval application to conduct online RSA training form.
When applying for approval you should take into consideration the best practice guidelines.
RSA Trainer approvals
Prospective trainers of the RSA course should apply directly to a registered training organisation.
RTOs must be satisfied that the prospective trainer has:
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory or managerial experience in a hotel or registered club, or such other experience as the Director General considers to be equivalent; and
- A completed Certificate IV in Training and Assessment awarded by a registered training organisation, or such other qualifications as the Director General considers to be equivalent.
The RTO is required to provide notification of its trainers using the trainer notification form.
Contact our Help Desk for more information on 02 9995 0900.