RSA, RCG and Privacy courses and qualifications
Page last updated:
Friday, September 19, 2014
The following pages contain important information on the mandatory courses required to be undertaken as part of the NSW liquor and gaming machine laws.
These courses are:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG), and
- Privacy training - required for Kings Cross high risk venues
There are specific requirements for each of the following groups:
- Current training students, as well as staff working in licensed venues (this includes licensees, management, security and volunteers)
- Venues, licensees and management of licensed venues
- Organisations approved to provide training
The coloured buttons below go to information pages for the appropriate area. The links below the buttons will take you directly to the most commonly required information or forms.